Concho Valley Orthodox Presbyterian Church (CVOPC) is a conservative, Bible-believing church in the White Mountains of Eastern Arizona. CVOPC is committed to:
- The proclamation of the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)
- The expository preaching and teaching of the whole counsel of God. (Acts 20:27)
- The Reformational recovery of the Scriptures as the ultimate and final authority for the church (sola scriptura), justification by faith alone (sola fide), salvation by grace alone (sola gratia), through Christ alone (Solus Christus), to the praise of God's glory alone (soli Deo Gloria).
- Reverential, biblical and orderly worship. (Hebrews 12:28–29)
- Building a covenant-community of believers (young and old) being transformed and conformed by grace through faith into the image of Jesus Christ through the means God has given to his church: the preaching of the Word, Prayer, Baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- Evangelistic outreach through obedience to the the command, "Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that Jesus commanded." (Matthew 28:19-20)
Our mission is to reach the White Mountains with the Good News of salvation for sinners through the sacrificial death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.